• Like our community? Become a contributor -> here

Reset FFB

cookie

League Member
thmxvr said:
I lost my FFB after one of those restarts, so I have no choice to than to put the blame on you for this one ;)

After reinstalling the logitech software I was ready for the second race, starting for the back of the grid, I managed to spent some time in the lead when everybody else pitted, the pressure of which made me spin twice (one again, I had no choice). I ended 6th with nice intense racing the last 3 laps, loads of fun. Thank you all.

you can assign a force feedback reset button in rf2 settings - if you lose ffb just hit the reset button and it comes back on - has saved me a few times when ffb disappeared , do it while driving. works like a charm

thmxvr

cookie said:
thmxvr said:
I lost my FFB after one of those restarts, so I have no choice to than to put the blame on you for this one ;)

After reinstalling the logitech software I was ready for the second race, starting for the back of the grid, I managed to spent some time in the lead when everybody else pitted, the pressure of which made me spin twice (one again, I had no choice). I ended 6th with nice intense racing the last 3 laps, loads of fun. Thank you all.

you can assign a force feedback reset button in rf2 settings - if you lose ffb just hit the reset button and it comes back on - has saved me a few times when ffb disappeared , do it while driving. works like a charm

Yes, thank you. I already have all this configured and is often a life saver; but this time it did not help. I was the "classic case" of the G27 being recognized as another logitech wheel and using an inappropriate device driver. Usually when this happen the only fix is to un-install and reinstall the logitech gaming software.

myself9

Shannon Flynn
thmxvr said:
It was the "classic case" of the G27 being recognized as another logitech wheel and using an inappropriate device driver. Usually when this happen the only fix is to un-install and reinstall the logitech gaming software.

I have the same problem quite regularly (thank you W10). Without much fanfare, Logitech released a "Wheel Driver Cleaner" a while back which eliminates the need to uninstall/install the drivers.

Here's a thread with the link. Check it out if you haven't already. The first response contains the download link.

https://community.logitech.com/s/feed/0D5310000510XxTCAU

thmxvr

I did not know about that. I will give it a go as soon as I reboot into windows. Thank you very much.