• Like our community? Become a contributor -> here

Rallyers?

lamer of fortune

Administrator
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
whoever does not have it yet: At 14.99 on Steam it is really a bargain. X-mas is long. The competition system where not everyone needs to be there at the same time is also quite friendly to our time budgets.
Would be cool to have a bit of a Rally thing going on. Not at the expense of our League of course but some more SR4L interaction might be beneficial for our small community.

myself9

Shannon Flynn
I promoted DJ, Harri and Tobias to Dirt Rally league admins. Anyone can now create events to your heart's content :)
I would've done that from the beginning but I wasn't aware that was a thing

lamer of fortune

Administrator
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
Cool travell7ng this week but looking fotesrd to stir up some gravel next week

lamer of fortune

Administrator
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
those hairpins are less scary than the high speed ones where a little left or right is a question of live or die esp. across humps

lamer of fortune

Administrator
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
I once had a Golf II GT. IT was really fun to drive in the city and around corners. The cockpit is the same as in the Sim. Still feels like home.

myself9

Shannon Flynn
I once had a Golf II GT. IT was really fun to drive in the city and around corners. The cockpit is the same as in the Sim. Still feels like home.

I just fired up the CMR DLC and lo and behold, the Impreza I used to have is in the game :)
They didn't sell the RS version in the US, but I had the next-best-turbo version. The auto tranny went out and I had it swapped out with a WRX 5-speed. FUN. Looking forward to spending some time in this baby!

DJCruicky

Staff member
Modding team
League Member
Nice Tobias, on the Golf car :).
Looks like you won that one Shannon, Welldone. Think you were fastest on 6 of the stages.

lamer of fortune

Administrator
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
sorry still practising with the setup of championshiips. I did not leave enough time and could not finish mine. Several evenings I could not connect. Think it is a bit overwhelmed with the corona traffic.
I have created a new one for the next 16 days with catamarca and ribadelles. Did not pay attention to the cars so it might be the same ones.
hope to do a few more stages this time

Harri Mac

League Member
I won't be playing for a while, physiotherapy are posting me some exercises to try, in the meantime I'll avoid everything that makes it worse in the hope it gets better sooner.

I'm loving Prey right now though, it's a cool game :)