Post your SR4L screen snaps and videos here

Ricknau

Rick Nauman
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
RSR Qualify Merge at Imola

Some close battles at the front. I wanted to be there but was stuck at a wedding zzzzz :D.

Sorry to say the merge highlights someone cheating. Silver car. Cutting the chicane before starting their flying lap and gaining a huge lead at the start. No accident as it was counted 5 times.
Please do not do this.
CU all soon.
Thanks for creating these DJC. They're always fun and educational to watch. The mid pack is fun too if ever you have the time and gumption. ;)

Edit2: I found a thread in the Studio 397 forums explaining the process using rF2 Replay Office. (I see where you posted to it in Feb) I raised my own gumption level and did it myself. Davidporeilly gave a brief tutorial in that thread. Now if we could get it to make delta time plots vs track distance like the old GPL Replay Analyzer... :rolleyes:

Edit3: David, what view do you use? It is centered on a single car like swingman but the camera isn't locked at a single angle to the chassis.

Last edited:

Keeper

Ron O'Dell
League Member
Pretty close laps! On my final run I was 4 tenths quicker until Variante Alta, lost half of that, then spun near the end of the lap. Darn it! Could have had P2 which would have been really something! I think P4 is what I deserved in terms of pace though.

DJCruicky

Staff member
Modding team
League Member
Edit3: David, what view do you use? It is centered on a single car like swingman but the camera isn't locked at a single angle to the chassis.
Yes, swingman. Changed the angle with the number keys on the Numpad of the keyboard.

deecee52

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
LOL In the 80s i once saw a British Saloon Car racer called Alan Minshaw go over that barrier and into the lake behind

Keeper

Ron O'Dell
League Member
I've always been good at standing starts as long as there's enough torque to get wheelspin that I can control. I made a compilation video of standing starts in GPL and the then-new rFactor 15 years ago -- planned to do two volumes but never got around to the second one even though I'd already had a bunch of replays lined up (probably still have 'em as I have continually grandfathered my hard drives going back to 1996).

DJCruicky

Staff member
Modding team
League Member
I do drive better than this normally, I promise, but in this race somehow I managed to crash into everyone. I am sorry :D. Enjoy the video.