• Like our community? Become a contributor -> here

Post your SR4L screen snaps and videos here

DJCruicky

Staff member
Modding team
League Member

RSR Qualify Merge at Mosport​

Top 6

Sorry, my replay file was a bit lagg this week so you may see the odd car warping.
Looks like Dan Bayford in the red car was looking good for 2nd place until the last few corners.
Enjoy.

DJCruicky

Staff member
Modding team
League Member
Quack Quack20210529133842_1.jpg
I do like the hidden detail on early ISI tracks.

Hedlund

League Member
-

RSR Qualify Merge at Watkins Glen​

Jeeez was that actually my fastest lap, didn't look clean and tidy at all :eek: I was so inconsistent in that quali.. one lap I had a 2 tenth improvement after first sector and ended up behind anyway, and then next lap 2 tenths down after first sector but still managed to improve lol.

Love these merged videos David :D Interesting to see how everyone tackled that chicane differently, and the long right-hander right after!

lamer of fortune

Administrator
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
The drift of faith. I took on the colour of the infield to sneak in on Rick and then made the drift of faith passing him on the inside. It was a daring maneuver but it paid off in the most satisfying way. Rick I hope get a bit more nervous now when you see me in the rear view mirror :).

drift of faitBh.jpg

Ratus

League Member
Like Ed wrote realy brilliant DJC, thank you! Surely needs a lot of time to edit/merge it. You're the only one i know who does this kind of videos. Keep up that great work!

Ricknau

Rick Nauman
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
The drift of faith. I took on the colour of the infield to sneak in on Rick and then made the drift of faith passing him on the inside. It was a daring maneuver but it paid off in the most satisfying way. Rick I hope get a bit more nervous now when you see me in the rear view mirror :).
That was a great move Tobias. Caught me totally by surprise. Ahead of me, Dan seemed to have over-slowed just a bit causing me to ease off in response. Then WHOA!, there you were squeezing inside of me! Tried to do the over/under move in retaliation but couldn't hold the track on the first left of the esses.

Last edited:

DJCruicky

Staff member
Modding team
League Member
RSR Qualify Merge at Imola

Some close battles at the front. I wanted to be there but was stuck at a wedding zzzzz :D.

Sorry to say the merge highlights someone cheating. Silver car. Cutting the chicane before starting their flying lap and gaining a huge lead at the start. No accident as it was counted 5 times.
Please do not do this.
CU all soon.