Mont Tremblant [free for all! ]

Mauro

GPL Lover
Staff member
Modding team
Edit: track free to all!

---------------------------

Mont Tremblant v1.2:

P.S. all info and two club layouts free to try here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/trembling-mountain.29900/

this layout is the same used by F1 1968-70. it's a great track!

JI1eWad.jpg

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

X4V9fQ1.jpg

kZ0Al76.jpg

Last edited:

Mauro

GPL Lover
Staff member
Modding team
1.2 update out

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've released V1.2, which is available for anyone who's bought the track over on sellfy (you'll need your original download link from the email when you first purchased the track - if you can't find it, just let me know the email address associated with your purchase and I can get your link for you).

For some reason though, I can't seem to update the resource here on racedepartment to upload V1.2 - I'll do so if and when I can.

During the lockdown and with some time on my hands, I noticed that my track had several really annoying - namely that the AI kept running out of fuel, the rolling start didn't work at all and the cones and distance markers were flashing at night! - Of course, I just had to fix all of these issues.

change log for V1.2:

- Fixed AI not being able to pit properly and refuel (WP connections in pits now all correct)
- Fixed rolling start issue where cars would go to 0,0,0 (WP connections for grids positions now all correct)
- Fixed rolling start issue where cars would all start in a centre line inside of each other (teleport spot needed to be after the final grid position)
- Shading improvements for flag, fences (pit and safety), rocks, bridge (arch and walls), walls, some tents, and some buildings (using set to face vertex normals)
- Minor improvement to armcos material (specular adjustments)
- Fixed tower banner (no longer behind railings on one side)
- Fixed transparent inner control tower material (concrete material now double-sided)
- Adjusted colour settings for big tree (less dark now)
- Fixed billboard shadow issues (separated face and no shadow cast for structure - only face)
- Improved nightlighting (more lights around pit area + adjusted intensities)
- Fixed flashing cones + distance markers at night (incorrect pivot points fixed)
- Adjusted all main ("FASTEST") AI lines (except GP)
- Added "LOW_DOWNFORCE_FAST" AI racing line to each track (except GP versions) for low downforce cars [primarily designed for road cars and similar - not optimised for historics]
- Added "LMP_FAST" AI racing line to 24 and International versions for LMP cars
- Added RCD file to each track layout (except GP versions) to determine which cars use which racing line (default line is "FASTEST" which is intended for GT3 cars still)

Mauro

GPL Lover
Staff member
Modding team
Mont Tremblant v. 1.2 free for all!

Hi everyone,

as I've mentioned to a couple of people who have contacted me for various reasons, I always planned to make the full version of the track (all layouts) free after a certain amount of time, which I think has now come.

So here's the full version - now completely free!

Note: this update has no changes to the track. It's simply releasing the all layouts version free of charge.

I want to firstly say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported me by purchasing the all layouts version from my sellfy page (now closed). I really appreciate your support and kind words as this made all the effort worthwhile.

I doubt that I will be updating this track any further in the future but if anyone would like to make any improvements themselves then that's absolutely fine and should you need any of the original files just get in touch!

I'll also be uploaded mexico 1966 here very shortly as well!

For full disclosure on the money side:
- 190 sales (some double as they also purchased mexico 66 at the same time)
- Total revenue (after fees) = 462.74 GBP (Paypal took on average around 40p from each sale.)
- Costs of sales (sellfy 1 year store page) = 211.90 GBP
- Total profit = 250.84 GBP

Thanks again to everyone for your support!

Hope you continue to enjoy the track.

Best,
Leighton

deecee52

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
This is a brilliant track , hope we run a race here

Fergy

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Race Director
League Member
This is now running on Server 3. Running the USF2000. Follow the link above to install the track. Any suggestions for cars here please let me know as I've slap this server together quickly.

As always, big thank you to Mauro keeping us up to date, great work:)

DJCruicky

Staff member
Modding team
League Member
The track is like a roller coaster :).
The first few corners are very like the first few corners of Brandshatch track.

karlisss

ok. i solved. i just needed to instal latest beta version....

ps.
is there a chance some day to run TT with skippbarbers?

Last edited:

Mauro

GPL Lover
Staff member
Modding team
Just for share this update by manfredk2
(Search trembling_mountain_AIWupdate.rfcmp)

-AIW improvements
-changed also the clipplanes. So the mountains should no more pop in

Last edited: