• Like our community? Become a contributor -> here

Fun Event Just 4 Fun - Server 1 - SimDrivers.EU Alfa 4C and Renault RS01 at Nords 3 - Bridge to Gantry

Myles (Mr Fox)

Server Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
Just 4 Fun!

SimDrivers.EU Alfa 4C and Renault RS01
at
Nordschleife3 - Bridge to Gantry!

Until we set up some Sunday fun races to fill in the gap before the next full championship, let's have some Just4Fun action!

Server 1 is currently running the sister cars to the current Wednesday Alfa 155 by SimDrivers.EU

We have the Alfa 4C and the (non-extreme version) Renault RS01 on the Bridge-To-Gantry layout of Nordschleife 3 by @DJCruicky

Please note that both vehicles have adjustable boost and engine maps and can run soft tyre compounds!

Have fun!

AC4.jpg

RS01.jpg

Last edited:

Edvvc

League Member
Summer League Champion!
What is/was simracers.eu? The domain is for sale.

Myles (Mr Fox)

Server Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
I’ve not got near my rig this weekend. Promise to load a track for Wed tomorrow and hope to give the Ring another go too.

Edvvc

League Member
Summer League Champion!
Nice time David! I was on a fast lap when the session ended cutting it off. Now a race session has started and non administrators cannot call votes to restart practice.

Myles (Mr Fox)

Server Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
Nice time David! I was on a fast lap when the session ended cutting it off. Now a race session has started and non administrators cannot call votes to restart practice.
Ah, sorry - yes the server is still running Championship rules. I should (have) turn(ed) off the voting restrictions.

The race duration is just 3 minutes though….!

Edvvc

League Member
Summer League Champion!
Ah, no big deal. Practice has restarted now.