• Guest - Welcome to SR4L!
    The SR4L forum and race servers are funded entirely by donations - if you can help support us, please donate here! -> here
  • Hello Guest
    Sim Racers 4 Life is CHANGING!
    Our race and forum servers are changing for financial reasons - quite simply - we are downsizing to better match demand and the level of donations. There may be some outages over the coming days/weeks but please be patient - we will be back!
    If you can't find our race servers, try searching for 'SR4L' (no quotes) in the Matchmaker - for some reason the '!' in '!SR4L' seems to confuse it. Please keep up your support!

Fun Event Wed Fun - Caterham 7 Academy 2021 (Official, new, FREE content) at ...?

giorgetto giaguaro

Administrator
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
Lovelly combo with a nice grid last light. I simply love every corner of this unknown track.

Myles (Mr Fox)

Server Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
Lovelly combo with a nice grid last light. I simply love every corner of this unknown track.
It was an absolute cracker of a combo - huge fun and a good turnout from both SR4L and others.

We’ll almost certainly not run them next week as we need to do a pre-league test event with the TransAms - then we’ll probably have two more Caterham rounds before the mid-week league starts on the 19th.

I’ll be away for the last two Caterham rounds, so you’ll need to talk to Cruicky to decide where to race…

DJCruicky

Staff member
Modding team
League Member
Ratus's Live Twitch stream of his races.

Turn off sparks (Special effects), that will reduce your stutters Ratus.

I’ll be away for the last two Caterham rounds, so you’ll need to talk to Cruicky to decide where to race…
I have one picked already. It's not one Myles will like as there are no hills but the racing will be great.

Myles (Mr Fox)

Server Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
Ratus's Live Twitch stream of his races.

Turn off sparks (Special effects), that will reduce your stutters Ratus.

I have one picked already. It's not one Myles will like as there are no hills but the racing will be great.
No hills! Sacrilege!
Can you schedule that one for the 5th ;)

I‘ll PM you about the 12th…

Myles (Mr Fox)

Server Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
Last two Caterham Fun Races for a while... (details in first post)

October 5th and 12th will be the last Wed Fun races until the Sprint League finishes. Enjoy them while you can!

DJCruicky

Staff member
Modding team
League Member
Again I will be looking after you all on Wednesday night for our reverse fun races,
this time at :-
Valencia Street Circuit
The track has recently had a graphics face lift with IBL/PBR Shader/Material and looks amazing.
It's a long track, so I'm thinking 3 laps a race is good to try keep them under 10 minutes.

20221002235700_1.jpg
20221002235416_1.jpg

See you all there.
Enjoy

DJC

DJCruicky

Staff member
Modding team
League Member
October 12th
Next track Tsukuba. It's a completely opposite track to last race Valencia, it's short and tight. Lap times just over a minute. The first part of the track reminds me of a mini sized Zandvoort.

20220929150025_1.jpg
20220929150107_1.jpg

Myles (Mr Fox)

Server Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
Can you change the default number of laps or do you want me to log in and do it…?

As long as I’m not totally knackered from travel, the time difference should work on my return and I should be wide awake for the races:oops:o_O:eek:

DJCruicky

Staff member
Modding team
League Member
Laps are ok, but damage could be turned off please :D

bullwinkle

Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
nothing this Sunday correct?

sebzito

I had been looking for this circuit for a long time. Thank you, it's great what you are doing.