• Like our community? Become a contributor -> here

Sunday League Imola 1973 Porsche RSR Race Reports

J-P SImard

League Member
First race difficut for me. I had a lag when I arrived in aqua minerali and I lost a lot of pace afterwards by damaging my car a bit on a curb, it looked bad for the rest.

Second race I had difficulty finding my rhythm but I recovered well, a good fight with Ratus that I ended up overtaking outside in Tamburello, i was really on the edge but I was very happy of my shot! Then I was on my pace and I saw that Ed was really close but I missed a lap to be able to try something ...

Well done Ed for the victory and Ratus for your third place in the championship, very good constancy you deserve that. I knew it would be difficult to finish on the final podium but I'm happy to finish in a good race.

Hope to see you on the track again.

Last edited:

Keeper

Ron O'Dell
League Member
Just put a wheel off at the exit of Tamburello at the start of race 1 and looped it. Ended up facing the barrier so was way back. Only managed P7 for the start of race 2. That race was going well, in P4 and beginning to gain a bit on Ratus 3-4 seconds ahead in the second half, but a wheel off under braking put me into a half spin, so that was that and I just had to cruise home P4 which is probably where I deserved to be in terms of outright pace.

giorgetto giaguaro

Administrator
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
Nice racing in Imola, never raced the 1988 version.
I made some errors that made me loos the contact with mid pack.

I would like to thank you all guys for the great season.
Can't wait for the next one. If ther will be any fun races I in for an other month.
See you soon on track gentelmen!!