• Guest - Welcome to SR4L!
    The SR4L forum and race servers are funded entirely by donations - if you can help support us, please donate here! -> here
  • Hello Guest
    Sim Racers 4 Life is CHANGING!
    Our race and forum servers are changing for financial reasons - quite simply - we are downsizing to better match demand and the level of donations. There may be some outages over the coming days/weeks but please be patient - we will be back!
    If you can't find our race servers, try searching for 'SR4L' (no quotes) in the Matchmaker - for some reason the '!' in '!SR4L' seems to confuse it. Please keep up your support!

Sunday League Fun on Wednesday - elbows out on Sunday…

Myles (Mr Fox)

Server Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
Sunday League racers!

Until further notice, we will be running the same tracks/cars on Wednesdays as for each upcoming Sunday League round - starting with Spielberg NC on Wed 29th 1st and Sunday 5th March.

Hopefully, this will be mutually beneficial - Sunday Leaguers can get a bit of extra competitive practice at each upcoming track and maybe both sessions will gain a few drivers.

DJCruicky

Staff member
Modding team
League Member
uninstall 1.1 and also remove it from your package folder.

Mauro

GPL Lover
Staff member
Modding team
finally after 5 years i am back an active simdriver
first laps a while ago on the server, .........I immediately showed off my skills :)

4SFDv1m.jpg

kiHFp05.jpg

Myles (Mr Fox)

Server Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
Yes, thanks. I don’t remember having that particular issue before though. And steam didn’t have the latest version. Or I couldn’t find it.
The NC (no-chicane) version is an SR4L special - @Mauro did, I think, suggest it might be incorporated into the main version as an alternate layout ‘when finished’ - which I think it pretty much is now*

*Cut-track is ok but wasn’t tested before the new cut-track rules. Possibly, worth getting it out to the wider world for testing, Mauro?

Mauro

GPL Lover
Staff member
Modding team
if i understand correctly (sorry for my english) :)

……….
Yes, As I said
it would be very useful to merge the nc version with the old one and create a single new version of osterreichring historic

unfortunately i stopped modding years ago and i don’t remember all the procedure.
if you can combine the 2 versions that would be great :)
(Otherwise i could try to ask to a friend)

And i agree to getting it out for wider testing, of course

p.s. but for some reasons i think is better to not upload the track on steam, like kyalami. Better to distribuite it on isr portal and similar

Last edited: