• Like our community? Become a contributor -> here

Sunday League F1 Legends - Round 12 Race Day Information - Monte Carlo 66

Keeper

Ron O'Dell
League Member
Maybe the server has an outdated environment map or something...? The greenness did seem to vary depending on cloud cover.

Anyway, tweaked my BIOS settings to clock my memory faster (to what they're advertised to take: 3000MHz) and re-did all my fan curves and such to make sure my liquid CPU cooler pump was always given 100%, turned on everything to maximum in rF2 except for using 8x Anisotropic filtering instead of 16x, Optimal shadow blur instead of Quality, and no post-processing effects. I was able to turn on vertical sync because it was locked at 144 fps at all times around Monaco. Normally I'd let my player profile have rF2 itself try to limit fps to 144, but that wasn't as clean. I don't mind screen tearing so much, but since now I can turn on vSync without worry, I might as well! We'll see what happens with a field of cars, of course.

Myles (Mr Fox)

Server Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
Maybe the server has an outdated environment map or something...? The greenness did seem to vary depending on cloud cover.
I just checked - I downloaded and installed the track specifically for this event - it’s not an old version (servers do not automatically get updates in the way clients do when they subscribe to something in the Workshop).

Dunno. Anyway, the password has now been enabled.

Ratus

League Member
Hello Amigos, unforunatly i am missing out todays race. We are invited with family. Wish you guys a great Race! Cu next time

Keeper

Ron O'Dell
League Member
So this green issue is happening to me in another server. GPLaps is hosting a series in the 1954 Sportscars (on Saturdays once per month so it won't conflict here). Just joined the server after practicing offline, and yep, Rouen is all bright green and weird online though looks fine offline.

Myles (Mr Fox)

Server Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Modding team
Race Director
League Member
So this green issue is happening to me in another server. GPLaps is hosting a series in the 1954 Sportscars (on Saturdays once per month so it won't conflict here). Just joined the server after practicing offline, and yep, Rouen is all bright green and weird online though looks fine offline.
Thanks for reporting that.

cookie

League Member
hoping i can get in that series too ....looks good

Keeper

Ron O'Dell
League Member
hoping i can get in that series too ....looks good
As of last night there are 125 entrants attempting to pre-qualify for the 40 starting positions in Saturday's test race at Rouen. I was the first one above the cutoff line in the 3-litre class. I have gone quicker in offline testing and I've yet to get a slipstream off anyone, so there's more time in it. About to turn some more laps now -- fewer than 24 hours remain in pre-qualifications.