• Guest - Welcome to SR4L!
    The SR4L forum and race servers are funded entirely by donations - if you can help support us, please donate here! -> here
  • Hello Guest
    Sim Racers 4 Life is CHANGING!
    Our race and forum servers are changing for financial reasons - quite simply - we are downsizing to better match demand and the level of donations. There may be some outages over the coming days/weeks but please be patient - we will be back!
    If you can't find our race servers, try searching for 'SR4L' (no quotes) in the Matchmaker - for some reason the '!' in '!SR4L' seems to confuse it. Please keep up your support!

Basic League Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergy

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Race Director
League Member
First of all apologies to everyone Rnd 1 League Race. I'll take full blame for what happened. We simply do not restart League races and I should never have just assumed we all know that, especially with new drivers coming to SR4L. We have updated our system to prevent this in the future.

If you're racing the 2019/20 League series please read the updated Basic League Rules Here

Click Like once you've read the rules and I'll know who has or has not and be able to easily follow up and on those drivers that may have missed this.

As always, if you have any thoughts or ideas please send me a PM.

Cheers,
Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.